Emergency AC Repair
in Jefferson County, MO
Ricotta Heating & Air understands that not all AC issues occur during normal business hours—that’s why we offer emergency repair services whenever you need it! Our team of certified technicians will provide timely and efficient solutions to get your AC system running again. Not only do we provide fast response times, but also competitive rates and quality workmanship, so you know your AC unit is in good hands with Ricotta Heating & Air.
Signs You May Need an Air Conditioning Repair
Your air conditioner is an essential part of your home or business, and it’s important to be aware of the signs that it may need to be repaired. Some common indicators that your air conditioner is in need of repair include:
- Reduced airflow: If you notice that the airflow from your air conditioner is weaker than usual, it may be a sign that something is blocking the airflow or that the unit is not functioning properly.
- Strange noises: If your air conditioner is making strange noises such as rattling, grinding or squealing, it could be a sign that something is loose or that there is a problem with the unit’s compressor or fan.
- Leaks: If you notice any water or refrigerant leaks around your air conditioner, it could be a sign that there is a problem with the unit’s coils or drainage system.
- High energy bills: If you notice a sudden increase in your energy bills without any change in usage, it could be a sign that your air conditioner is not functioning as efficiently as it should be.
- Unpleasant odors: If you notice any unpleasant odors coming from your air conditioner, it could be a sign that there is mold or mildew growing inside the unit.
- Inadequate cooling: If your air conditioner is not effectively cooling your home or business, it could be a sign that the unit is not properly sized for the space or that there is a problem with the refrigerant levels.
If you notice any of these signs, it’s important to contact Ricotta Heating & Air as soon as possible. Ignoring these issues can lead to more serious problems and increased costs in the long run. One of our professional technicians will diagnose and repair any issues with your AC system, ensuring that it continues to function at optimal levels.
What is Considered an Emergency AC Repair?
If you’re experiencing air conditioning problems, especially at night or during off-hours, you may wonder whether or not you should call an HVAC repair company for an emergency visit. Determining whether your repair is an emergency or not can depend on a variety of factors, including the severity of the problem and the current temperature inside your home. Some general guidelines include:
Complete loss of cooling: Your air conditioner is no longer providing any cooling and is making your home unbearably hot
Leaking refrigerant: You notice that your AC unit is leaking or is causing water damage to your home
Electrical issues: Your air conditioner is not turning on or is tripping the circuit breaker
- Smoky odor: You notice a burning smell. This could mean there is an electrical failure
It is always best to contact a professional repair technician to assess the situation and determine if the issues you’re experiencing require an emergency repair. Ricotta Heating & Air offers 24/7 emergency AC repair services to help you in an urgent situation.
Why You Shouldn’t Delay AC Repair Services
Putting off air conditioner repairs can have serious consequences for your comfort, your air conditioner unit, and your wallet. Here are a few reasons why you shouldn’t delay fixing your AC:
Reduced efficiency: As your air conditioner ages, it will naturally start to lose some of its efficiency. However, if you put off repairs, this process will happen even faster. Not only will your AC have to work harder to cool your home, but it will also cost you more money in energy bills.
More frequent break downs: If you don’t address small problems with your air conditioner, they will only get worse over time. Eventually, these small issues will turn into big problems that will require expensive repairs or even full replacement.
Poor air quality: Your air conditioner is responsible for circulating clean air throughout your home. If you put off repairs, your AC could start to circulate mold, dust, and other allergens, which can lead to health problems for you and your family.
- Void warranty: Many air conditioner manufacturers offer warranties on their products. However, if you put off repairs, your warranty may be void, leaving you with no protection against costly repairs or replacements.
Delaying air conditioner repairs may seem like an easy way to save money in the short-term, but in the long run, it will cost you more money. It is essential to address any issues with your AC unit as soon as they arise to ensure your comfort and the longevity of your system.