Furnace Maintenance Service in Jefferson County, MO
Furnace maintenance is a crucial aspect of home ownership. Regular maintenance can ensure that your furnace is running efficiently and safely, which can result in a number of benefits for you and your home. Whether you need a yearly inspection, filter changes, or furnace and duct cleaning, Ricotta has all of your Jefferson County HVAC services covered.
Benefits of Furnace Services
One of the main benefits of furnace maintenance is energy efficiency. When your furnace is running at peak performance, it uses less energy to heat your home, which can lead to lower energy bills. Additionally, a well-maintained furnace is less likely to break down, which saves you money on costly repairs down the line.
Another benefit of furnace maintenance is improved indoor air quality. During a maintenance visit, a technician will clean and inspect your furnace, including the air filter. A clean air filter reduces the amount of dust, allergens, and pollutants in your home, which can improve the health and comfort of your family.
Furnace maintenance can also help extend the life of your furnace. A well-maintained furnace is less likely to break down, which means it will last long and you won’t have to replace it as often. During a maintenance visit, a technician will also check for potential safety hazards such as gas leaks or carbon monoxide leaks. By identifying and addressing these hazards, you can reduce the risk of a fire or other incident in your home.
It is important to schedule regular maintenance with a licensed professional, like Ricotta Heating & Air. All HVAC services are performed by our trained technicians in Jefferson County. You can set appointment times that will work best with your schedule and budget.
Professional Furnace Inspection in Jefferson County, Missouri
During a maintenance visit, our expert technicians will perform a comprehensive examination of your furnace and its various components to ensure that it is in good working condition and that it is operating safely. They will inspect the following components of your furnace:
- Air filter: The technician checks the condition of your air filter and will replace it if it is dirty or clogged.
- Burners: The technician will examine the burners and will make sure that they are adjusted properly. The technician will check for leaks or blockages in the burner assembly.
- Heat exchanger: Your technician will examine the heat exchanger for any cracks or damage, as this can lead to carbon monoxide leaks.
- Flue pipe: This carries the exhaust gases away from your furnace. Our tech will make sure that there are no leaks or blockage in the flue pipe.
- Thermostat: The technician makes sure that the thermostat is working properly and that it is calibrated correctly.
- Electrical connections: We will check all the electrical connections and wiring to ensure that they are secure and that there are no frayed wires.
- Safety controls: The technician will check the various safety controls on your furnace, such as the pressure switch and the limit switch, to ensure that they are working properly.
- Overall condition of the furnace: The technician will look at the overall condition of the furnace, including the exterior, for any signs of wear and tear, rust, or other damage.