Call Ricotta Today! (314) 333-5900
The Ricotta professional contractor has the tools, instruments and training necessary to do thorough system inspections to maintain your system for dependable, trouble-free operation. Ricotta will inspect your system, complete necessary maintenance tasks and adjust the entire system for optimal performance.
Ricotta is qualified to maintain your system on a year round basis.
Please consider purchasing a Ricotta service contract for your system inspections and maintenance.
Ricotta Heater System Inspections Include:
- Heat exchanger of Furnace will be visually inspected internally and externally.
- Furnace Burners will be inspected and cleaned as necessary.
- Gas Furnace and Furnace Thermocouple will be inspected.
- Fan switch will be checked and adjusted as needed.
- Furnace Pilot orifice will be cleaned and pilot flame adjusted as necessary.
- Safety controls will be operationally checked.
- Blower wheel will be cleaned as necessary.
- Blower bearings will be inspected and lubricated (if applicable).
- Blower belt and pulleys will be inspected (if applicable).
- Motor(s) will be cleaned and lubricated (if applicable).
- Combustion air openings will be checked.
- Flue pipe will be inspected for deterioration.
- Gas Furnace Exhaust system will be checked for proper draft.
- All panels will be properly secured.
- Thermostat will be checked and calibrated as required.
- Temperatures and performance will be recorded.
- Condensate trap and drain will be cleaned (if applicable).
- Furnace Carbon monoxide levels will be checked.
- Gas Furnace pressures will be checked and adjusted as needed.
- Homeowner will be advised of any abnormal conditions or necessary repairs to their Furnace System.
Ricotta Air Conditioner System Inspections Include:
- Air Conditioner Condenser coil will be tested for heat transfer loss.
- Blower wheels and fans will be inspected and cleaned to assure proper air delivery.
- Air Conditioner Refrigerant will be checked for proper charge.
- Exposed duct work will be checked for leaks and proper insulation.
- Belts and pulleys will be inspected and adjusted as required.
- Thermostat(s) will be checked and calibrated as required.
- Air Conditioner motors and bearings will be lubricated as required.
- Controls and safeties will be tested.
- Condensate drain line and fittings will be checked and cleaned as required.
- Crankcase heater will be checked for proper operation.
- Relays and contractors will be inspected.
- Air Conditioner System wiring will be inspected.
- Economizer operation will be checked, where applicable.
- Temperatures and pressures will be checked.
- Evaporator coil will be inspected annually.
- Condenser coil(s) will be washed.
- Homeowner will be advised of any abnormal conditions or necessary repairs required for Air Conditioner.