Furnace Repair in Jefferson County, MO
Ricotta Heating & Air understands that a broken furnace can be a major inconvenience, which is why we offer fast, quality repair services to get your furnace up and running as quickly as possible. Whether you are experiencing a malfunctioning thermostat, a faulty ignition system, or a leaking gas line, our team of trained technicians is here to help. We are available 24/7 for emergency furnace repair throughout the Jefferson County area.
Emergency Furnace Repair in Jefferson County, Missouri
When it comes to furnace repairs, they can’t always wait on scheduled HVAC service. That’s why we are available outside of normal business hours to help with sudden furnace issues. If you’re in need of emergency furnace repairs, we are here 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help. A trained technician will diagnose the problem and make the necessary repairs to ensure that your furnace is functioning properly and safely in no time.
Signs You Need Emergency Heating Repair
There are several signs that indicate you may need emergency furnace repair. Some of the most common signs include:
- The furnace is not turning on: If your furnace won’t turn on or start, it could be a sign of a malfunctioning thermostat, a tripped circuit breaker, or a problem with the furnace’s ignition system.
- The furnace is making strange noises: If you hear strange noises coming from your furnace, such as banging, popping, or squealing, it could be a sign of a problem with the blower motor or a clogged air filter.
- The furnace is not producing enough heat: If your furnace is not producing enough heat, it could be a sign of a problem with the burners, the pilot light, or the blower motor.
- The furnace is producing a yellow flame: A yellow flame, instead of a blue flame, could indicate a problem with the furnace’s combustion process.
- The furnace is producing a strong odor: If you smell a strong, unpleasant odor coming from your furnace, it could be a sign of a gas leak.
If you notice any of these signs, it’s important to call a professional HVAC company as soon as possible to avoid further damage to the furnace and to avoid the risk of a gas leak, fire, or carbon monoxide exposure.
Electric and Gas Furnace Repair
One of the key benefits of working with Ricotta Heating & Air is our ability to service both gas furnaces as well as electric furnaces. This means that no matter what type of heating system you have in your home, we have the knowledge and tools to make quality repairs. Whether you are experiencing a minor issue or a major breakdown, Ricotta can help with your Jefferson County HVAC repair.