For over 35 years, Fujitsu has been working hard to make the world a more comfortable place.
We have produced and shipped millions of air conditioning systems throughout the world to make the hottest places cool and the coolest places comfortable.
Halcyon products have been designed to provide zoned comfort for residential and commercial applications.
Engineered to install quickly
and easily without ductwork, Halcyon systems provide cooling and heating
solutions where others cannot.
- With Central Air you must cool an entire home when only one room may need cooling. On the other hand, ductless mini-splits cool only the areas you want and not the areas you don’t.
- 18,000 BTU is a typical minimum central air unit. With ductless mini-splits, you can use 9,000 or 12,000 BTUs.
- Typical 3-ton homes are not zoned or require complex zoning systems, which makes it very expensive for the homeowner. With ductless mini-splits, multiple evaporators make zoning as simple as setting a remote control.
- Energy wasted in long lengths of uninhabited ductwork means higher energy bills. Less than 5% cooling loss occurs in insulated refrigerant lines compared with up to 25% through ducts.
- Retrofitting homes requires cutting holes in walls, floors, ceilings or decreasing closet space with ducts. Ductless mini-splits requires just a 3 or 4” diameter hole in the outside wall. Means less mess and better home aesthetics.