A gas leak can be a major danger in your home. You should consider it an emergency situation when you smell natural gas in your home or business and cannot immediately identify the source.
When a gas leak occurs, you should immediately:
- Call the Gas Company and wait for them to come out, or
- Call Ricotta Heating & Air for prompt emergency service 24/7/365 to quickly address and resolve any problems.
24-HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE
What To Do While You Wait for Assistance
In the meantime, after you have reported the gas leak, and before help arrives:
- Do not light any matches
- Do not turn off or on any switches.
- If the gas odor is strong, immediately evacuate your house, leaving the door open, and
- Call your gas utility or the fire department from a neighbor’s house or a cell phone. (Do not use the phone in the house.)
- Do not return to your home until you are sure it is safe.
Ricotta Heating & Air can effectively stop a gas leak and restore your systems to safe working order.
Call 314-333-5900 for a fast response to your emergency.